0

CNY Aftermath

It had been 10 days in Kuching and I am back to KL again.
Class starts immediately without any delay.
Ms Yap continued her lecture as usual.

Everything happens too fast.
Yet, I could not accommodate myself to the changes.
I cant seem to get my butt up to start reading.
Probably this is due to the effect of long holidays.
I guess I need to get up soon
Taking the first step would definitely enable the things run

This year wont be an easy year.
There are a lot of tasks to be performed
Which a failure may lead to prolonged sorrow
I shall not let myself fall again
I shall not disappoint myself again
I must find a way to work my way out
Stop thinking of nonsense and start the engine
It's always easier to say than doing it.
I have to admit that.

Valentine's approaching!
What should I get for myself?
A gift to myself is rewarding
Maybe merely to deceive myself
But whatsoever,
I'm glad to deceive myself
That I have a gift!

0 comments:

Back to Top