0

The New Leaf Sprouts

The Year 2011 comes expectantly
With greater challenges
With greater enjoyment
The whole holidays of waiting
For the college life to commence
Is really tiring
Due to unforeseen circumstances
It had been delayed to 10 Jan
And now it has been two days....

It starts off with a really annoying sickness
Where I am down with high fever on the first day
And now I am barely able to think and converse
All I need is silence and time
For the disease to heal
But the study life still goes on
Many asked me
Why do I go to college
When I'm such sick
Well,
It's the first lesson.

The first day - Land Law.
If Ms N continues in such a way
She might be good
But homework has its weight
A lot to read up
A lot to prepare...
A lot new terms
A lot of new exposure...

Second day - Company Law
Ms P is really a good actress.
She has bombastic expression
But somehow the pace is too fast
Especially for me who dont have any foundation
in business knowledge...
Coming from pure science stream still has its disadvantage
I need to read up more on this subject then

Ms P said lawyers are very good actors
They could venture into drama, business, media
They are great story tellers
Indeed the statement proves to be true
Evidence? She's it!
I love the metaphor she uses to describe something
She's indeed is a good lecturer.

Only two days
I could feel the pressure
for second year
And,
I could know how much hard work
I need to put into my studies
It's really bulky
Law is not everything on reading
But reading is very essential
Merely reading of thoughts are insufficient
Dissection still carries on
We must know the right tissues to pierce through
Recognise the right veins and arteries at the split of moment
In the correct manner,
Perform the surgery.

I hope my fever would not worsen
Hope to get well soon
The journey awaits
And I have too much to follow up
Too much to be mentioned
The train is moving now
It would not stop until it's supposed to

How I miss my first year subject
Indeed I have greater passion for crime
It just sparks my interest
And I know crime is the thing
The other three subjects are interesting too
But least compared to crime
And now -
Land, Company, Tort, Evidence
A total different area
A total different study skill
A total different understanding required
Different expectation
New lecturers
With varying styles
Hope I could cope with the Second Year
Indeed,
It is a serious thing
and not a course to be mess with.

0 comments:

Back to Top