0

The Blizzard Across my Face

It has been long till I couldnt remember when did I last get my hands on computer video games. Since it is holidays time, I might as well go get some fun from it! I decided not to download because the speed here is utterly slow like amoeba. The time when it's completely downloaded, it would be the commencement of my course then. So, fair enough, I went to Game Store and bought 2 DVD games from Harry Potter's Series.

I'm quite excited because I knew the game would fill up my holidays well but the reality turns out to be contradictory. I cant even install them. I have no idea whether it's my computer's problem or the disc's problem or even both! I tried to manipulate different variable by using others computers. It turns out to be.... installable but not playable while mine is not installable at all. Soon I get fed up of it. It's really ruined my holiday mood and getting more and more frustrated. I feel like splittin the DVD into many pieces and throw my laptop from 16th floor to nowhere. Well, this holidays started not as smoothly as I thought.

This reminds me of Doraemon's quote "便宜没好货" = "Cheap Stocks Never are good stuff". In the end of the day, if I were really annoyed by it, I would sure to buy original one, not that I dont have the money to buy them! Urgh.... for god's sake, what am I going to do for this holidays? Reading my books all over again? That would be crazy!


0 comments:

Back to Top