0

Spice of Ginseng for my Holidays

Day by day, holidays is drawing near to the end.
Now it's lesser than 20 days,
to be exact, 16 days.
So what should I do within this 16 days?
For the past few days
I've been staying in my house
Doing absolutely nothing
but browsing net and watching drama
Somehow I feel life is just too boring
Yes it is holidays
And it is envisaged that
Holidays is to relax
But is that all?
What could I do else to relax?
By doing nothing at all?
Please,
repeating the same thing everyday
would just kill me.
I'm not a person who could do work repeatedly
I prefer tasks which are flexible and dynamic
Static is just not my cup of tea.

Hence, I went out today to find me something
Something that would not let my holidays goes miserably
I went to Mid Valley, The Gardens and KLCC
Wandering around and shopping here and there
Got me some cheap shirts but no pants,
Mid Valley was full of people
because of JUSCO Day
Different faces and shapes and sizes lurking around
Making me quite headache
as I dislike the atmosphere when there are a lot of people
The Gardens was nice but then nothing to see.
KLCC is just nice.
Average people, possibly all had rushed to Mid Valley
crazily collecting every merchandise they thought worthy.
Then finally,
in Kinokuniya
I GOT MYSELF 5 NOVELS!
It's been long that I do not hold my hands on novel
And now it should be the time,
To bath myself in the fantasy world
Where magical extraordinare would mesmerise my imagination
This is where my heart, one of, lies
Reading always brings pleasure
A sense of fullness to my life
Someone just call me to wake up from the fantasy
Start banging on the realist fiction
Thriller, Crime etc,
But I just cant get the adrenaline to that
So now, here they are,
the insulin for my brain
For the following weeks,
But I'm afraid I might just finish them within no days
I just need to work on them slowly to get my holidays pack
before the buzzling life starts.

I might consider to write a review to each of these books,
If I have nothing to scribble in my blog.
At the moment, I'd not list the books here.
Doesnt matter to you? Yes I know.

0 comments:

Back to Top