5

The Cheesey Meatballs of my Sphagetti

We're on a race with time!
When we feel that we're ahead of time,
they will overtake us without realising it!
We're on the move,
It's no time to halt!

This is the feeling of a standard LLB examination.
We have to complete 4 questions within 3 hours,
minimum 4 pages full for each question,
but it is just a barely pass,
unless the English demand is excellent!

9 December 2010,
My last paper has ended,
signifying the starting of my holidays!
For just three weeks,
Neither long nor short,
Maybe averagely suitable.

Reminiscing back the days,
I have come a long way.
Brickfields Asia College,
the place where I started my legal education,
has since shaped me and changed me
Equipped me with the relevant skills and knowledge
And now it's the end of my First Year,
Starting new to be a Second Year LLB student
on the coming 3 Jan 2011.

Life has been really busy,
Although there are some fun here and there
It makes a worthwhile journey in my life.
I feel I'm more into the real world
Abandoning the fantasy of childish dream
Stepping my foot to the adult world,
Soon, but not yet,
I would need to absorb more nutrients
to grow and to shine.

My lecturers are nice.
They're really experienced
And some are amazing!
I remember the first day of my class
It was the Public Law Lecture,
Taught by Ms Diana,
who is very sweet and friendly
Although at time
She would not be found
Vanish mysteriously.
Being a barrister from the UK Inn,
I have no doubt for her knowlege
and it proves to be true
And I will be seeing her next year
The Law of Tort!
Pharell and Ms Diana

My Contract Law Lecturer- Mr Kumar
is the second lecturer I met
the second day of my class.
He appears to be hilarious
And REALLY helpful during exam revision

The third day of my class
I met Ms. Puvan,
my lecturer for Criminal Law
the real Lady of Lex
Her class is the most stressful one
But the outcome is fruitful
She earns our heartful respect!
She has taught us very well,
Prepared us very well, too!
The things she left to us,
besides the knowledge,
"Cimb Bank".... " Notsosmart"
Regrettably she would not teach us next year.

CLR is complicated and I would not comment on it
You know it,
I know it,
They dont know?
It's ok not to know!
For your own sake
and my own sake!

Fortunately,
I enrolled into the April Intake,
as the class size is relatively small
Enabling the lecturers to concentrate
On each and every of us.
Friends I've met are really helpful
It's not the feel of competition,
But really the feel of friends helping each other.

And thanks to all my friends-
Chelsea, Jassmine, Princess Sally, Pharell Han Yin
Who have gone through the uphill and downpit of my life
Sincerely hope that we could go to the same Uni in UK!
Love all of you! Muackss!!
Although it's just a short nine months,
But we have gone through a lot together.
The Law is never a dull and boring subject (quoted Ms Jackie)



Last but not least,
I'd like to clarify a few points!

1. Law is not about memorising everything. It's meaningless to regurgitate everything out as this even a 4 year old kid could do so!

2. Law is not all written in book form. And please do not spread that we need to remember which sections say this and which statutes say that!

3. We're not memorising machine! We apply our knowledge similar to science subjects too!

4. Law students, if your friends ask you "Eh, you study law ah? A lot to memorise ho?", please and please dont just say "yes" as by doing so you're misrepresenting the real fact to the others! Of course I could not do anything if you insist to do so, you have the rights to do so. Fair enough!


Chelsea, Pharell, Sally, Unknown


Jassmine, Pharell, Chelsea, Sally

5 comments:

sally3390 said...

Nice!!!
I love that last 4 points!
They are just so right!!! <3

Chelsea Tan said...

it's really touching~
yea~we have ended our 1st year~
yet to me, it's just a starting point~
we still have a long way to go rite?
i learn a lot that used to be 'impossible' to me this year:
living alone without my family~
being as an LLB student...studying law~criminal, contract, CLR, Public law, legal skill....
fortunately you're always there for me( shud be us ) ^^ whenever i need help...you will be there for me, whatsoever ><

i'm sure all of us are trying our best to get to the point of our dream~Cardiff rite? hehe^^
'you are not alone~we'll be there with you...'

now it's time to rest~
have a good rest
once the 2nd year has started
then we're on the track
the track that pushing us to our destination: United Kingdom!!

'get set, 1, 2 ,Go!!'

Lexirphiw KC said...

Thank you for the grafitti in my blog. Much appreciate that. ^_^.
Yes, we're on a moving train
We shall not stop,
We must move forward,
Rest well
Charge your energy
We need the time!

Unknown said...

Hmmm.. My comments.. Err.. Well.. Hmmm.. SPEECHLESS. Err.. Hmmm.. Oh well.. What the hell.. I just hope I pass everything and that will be all I want. XD Happy holidays!!

Lexirphiw KC said...

@ Freddy, dont forget my kam pua!!

Back to Top